Join the International Housing Coalition (IHC) in 2015
If your organization believes improving housing and slum conditions in the developing world should be an important and urgent activity on the international development agenda, then becoming a member of the IHC enables you to help make this a reality.
Benefits of membership include:
- Supporting the IHC in its efforts to raise the priority, level of investment, and attention given to the provision of low income housing and slum improvement by bilateral and multilateral donor organizations and by governments in developing countries;
- Participating in the IHC’s public policy committee;
- Receiving IHC Newsletters;
- Receiving research that the IHC develops; and
- Receiving information about meetings and conferences organized by the IHC and sharing information and best practices on housing and slum upgrading issues.
Public and private sector organizations from both the developed and developing world with an interest in supporting the goal of ‘Housing for All’ may apply to become members of the IHC. The IHC Board of Directors must approve all new applications for membership.
The International Housing Coalition is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Your donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
How To Join
Step 1: Click Here to download the Membership Statement and Application Forms.
Fill them out and mail to:
International Housing Coalition
1424 K Street NW Suite 600
Washington, D.C. 20005
Step 2: Payment Options
- Mail a check to the IHC, or
- For basic membership, click the button below to pay using PayPal
Personal and Corporate Donations
Individuals or businesses wishing to donate to our efforts may mail a check to the address above, or pay online using the paypal icon below. All personal donations are tax-deductible.